salam damai buat semua.... ◦^⌣^◦
" it may be that the Lord will give us help, for there is no limit to his power the Lord is able to give salvation by a great army or by a small band."

Kamis, 31 Mei 2012

remember again

 when people were fast asleep
wind and rain outside supposed to make me sleep very soundly
but I woke up
I glanced at the screen my phone
death due to low battery
I was confused and took the charger is in my bookcase
I hope news from you
with great anticipation I turn on it back
even setting the date and time  I ignored
3 minutes had passed there was no sign of an incoming message
I was frantic
I tried to send a message to my phone through other numbers
I'm afraid my card number damaged again
but there wasn't  message notification to my phone
so I relieve my emotions
There may be a message from you yet
I waited until a few minutes but I didn't find it

I threw my phone and can hold to breath
maybe you were asleep
You must know I'm always missing and waiting for your messages 

"eiii ..."
"heii ..."
"ou ...."
God bless to
Love you


3 komentar: